AutoDirector forum

The AutoDirector support and advice forum

Image uploading error

Page: 1

Author Post
Hi,

I have the software installed on the server which I use to demonstrate to potential customers and show them the features.

However recently when I tried to add new car all is well until you try to upload a car image. I get internal server error, Tried chaging the chmod to 777 on data and image files but to avail.

I then thought it may be due to using the older version 1.8 so I upgraded it to 1.9 which went smoothly, however the old problem still exists,.

I looked at the error log on the server it says it can't find certain files and yet these files are still there.

THE ERROR LOG:

[Sat Nov 19 10:30:31 2011] [error] [client 86.156.71.11] File does not exist: /home/britcom/public_html/500.shtml, referer: http://www.britishcommerce.co.uk/autodirector/vehicleadmin.php
[Sat Nov 19 10:26:05 2011] [error] [client 86.156.71.11] File does not exist: /home/britcom/public_html/favicon.ico
[Sat Nov 19 10:24:56 2011] [error] [client 86.156.71.11] File does not exist: /home/britcom/public_html/upgrade.php
Administrator
Hi,

The error log snippet is not reporting image upload issues - neither would those files matter.

An internal server error indicates something more serious. Perhaps the PHP configuration has been modified or you've run out of disk space. You should contact your web host directly and inform them you're trying to upload files via an HTML form.

I hope that helps.
Craig
Craig wrote
Hi,

The error log snippet is not reporting image upload issues - neither would those files matter.

An internal server error indicates something more serious. Perhaps the PHP configuration has been modified or you've run out of disk space. You should contact your web host directly and inform them you're trying to upload files via an HTML form.

I hope that helps.
Craig

Thanks I will investigate

Alan

Page: 1